71 Studio Apartments for rent in Summerville, SC
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Summerville (6)
- Summerville Accessible Apartments (16)
- Summerville Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Summerville Apartments with Garages (27)
- Summerville Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Summerville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Summerville Apartments with Parking (30)
- Summerville Apartments with Pools (27)
- Summerville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Summerville Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Summerville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Summerville Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Summerville?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Summerville?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Summerville?
Strange as it may sound, you can take it from good authority the Tuberculosis Congress -- that the combination of pine trees and dry, sandy ridges in Summerville is therapeutic. This finding paved the way for a golden era in the history of this town. No wonder that the town has long regarded pine trees as sacred and there will be hell to pay for desecrating them!
Aptly dubbed the "Flower Town in the Pines", Summerville is home to the Annual Flowertown Festival, the largest celebration of arts and crafts in the state. This 15.4 square mile town is home to 44,000 people. It wasn't always the thriving community that it is now it was once the quiet land of refuge for people trying to get away from the insects and swamp fevers that plagued Charleston. Currently, with its mild climate and vibrant community, this town is the epitome of small-town values, which is the very substance of its charm. Think you’d feel right at home here? Let’s get you your own comfy abode first. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Summerville living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Summerville during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.