646 Apartments for rent in Lake Oswego, OR with Garages
- Lake Oswego Accessible Apartments (5)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Parking (32)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Pools (14)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Lake Oswego Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Lake Oswego Luxury Apartments (33)
- Lake Oswego Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Oak Grove Apartments with Garages (6)
- West Linn Apartments with Garages (8)
- Tualatin Apartments with Garages (9)
- Tigard Apartments with Garages (16)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Garages (5)
- Oatfield Apartments with Garages (2)
- King City Apartments with Garages (2)
- Gladstone Apartments with Garages (1)
- West Slope Apartments with Garages (2)
- Wilsonville Apartments with Garages (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Lake Oswego?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Lake Oswego?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lake Oswego?
Lake Oswego... where Portlanders sleep at night.
The Portland life can be a taxing one. Gourmet coffee cup after gourmet coffee cup, and hours spent finding that perfect pair of hipster pants mean that at the end of the grueling day, its nearly essential to find a quiet place to call home. For roughly 37,000 people, that place called "home" is nestled in the picturesque, sprawling waterfront land of Lake Oswego.
Having trouble with Craigslist Lake Oswego? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Lake Oswego apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.