1,219 Apartments for rent in Milwaukie, OR with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Milwaukie Accessible Apartments (13)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Garages (10)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Pools (14)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Milwaukie Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Milwaukie Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Oak Grove Apartments with Parking (5)
- Oatfield Apartments with Parking (4)
- Jennings Lodge Apartments with Parking (3)
- Gladstone Apartments with Parking (2)
- West Linn Apartments with Parking (13)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Parking (34)
- Portland Apartments with Parking (214)
- Oregon City Apartments with Parking (13)
- Happy Valley Apartments with Parking (13)
- Garden Home-Whitford Apartments with Parking (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Milwaukie?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Milwaukie?
Milwaukie, OR was named for Milwaukee, WI, though nobody is sure why they slightly changed the spelling of the city's name.
Milwaukie may be typically thought of as a suburb of the larger and more infamous Portland, but this town can hold its own. The seven neighborhoods of the town are home to many different and appealing attractions and traditions. Milwaukie's Riverfront Park is currently being rebuilt and revitalized, and the downtown area has numerous amounts of excitement to offer. This multifaceted city in the heart of the Pacific Northwest has much to offer its residents, and it is an appealing place in which to hang your hat.
Having trouble with Craigslist Milwaukie? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Milwaukie apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.