616 Apartments for rent in Oregon City, OR with Garages
- Oregon City Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Oregon City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Oregon City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Oregon City Apartments with Parking (6)
- Oregon City Apartments with Pools (3)
- Oregon City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Oregon City Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Oregon City Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Gladstone Apartments with Garages (1)
- West Linn Apartments with Garages (3)
- Oak Grove Apartments with Garages (1)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Garages (6)
- Happy Valley Apartments with Garages (6)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Garages (13)
- Wilsonville Apartments with Garages (11)
- Tualatin Apartments with Garages (6)
- Portland Apartments with Garages (119)
- Tigard Apartments with Garages (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Oregon City?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Oregon City?
If, unlike some of us (ahem), you made it all the way through an entire game of Oregon Trail without contacting cholera or losing your food while forging the river, you know that a new life in Oregon City was the prize awaiting you. And what a life it is! The first incorporated city west of the Rockies, Oregon City today is about 13 miles from Portland and home to over 32,000 prospering residents who have traded in wagons for pretty sweet apartments in a great setting. Want to claim your piece of this northwest frontier? Let our guide and listings map out your new life and apartment rental in Oregon City. See more
Oregon City apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.