578 Studio Apartments for rent in Milwaukie, OR
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Milwaukie Accessible Apartments (13)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Garages (10)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Parking (19)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Pools (14)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Milwaukie Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Milwaukie Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Milwaukie (2)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Milwaukie (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Milwaukie?
Milwaukie, OR was named for Milwaukee, WI, though nobody is sure why they slightly changed the spelling of the city's name.
Milwaukie may be typically thought of as a suburb of the larger and more infamous Portland, but this town can hold its own. The seven neighborhoods of the town are home to many different and appealing attractions and traditions. Milwaukie's Riverfront Park is currently being rebuilt and revitalized, and the downtown area has numerous amounts of excitement to offer. This multifaceted city in the heart of the Pacific Northwest has much to offer its residents, and it is an appealing place in which to hang your hat.
Having trouble with Craigslist Milwaukie? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Milwaukie living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Milwaukie during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.