858 Apartments for rent in Aloha, OR with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Aloha Accessible Apartments (3)
- Aloha Apartments with Garages (25)
- Aloha Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Aloha Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Aloha Apartments with Parking (30)
- Aloha Apartments with Pools (10)
- Aloha Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Aloha Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Aloha Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Beaverton Apartments with Balconies (63)
- Oak Hills Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Rockcreek Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Balconies (65)
- Bethany Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Cedar Mill Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Bull Mountain Apartments with Balconies (4)
- West Slope Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Tigard Apartments with Balconies (32)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Aloha?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Aloha?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Aloha?
The city of Aloha, Oregon, according to local legend, may have gotten its exotic Hawaiian name from a clerical mix-up. But for now, aloha Aloha!
When you think about Aloha Oregon, the first thing that probably comes to your mind is "Why would anyone name an Oregon town after a Hawaiian salutation?" In actual fact, it was all a mistake. According to at least one local legend, it was supposed to be called "Aloah" after a resort in Wisconsin, but when the town's founders applied for a postal address, someone along the way made a typo. To make things even more entertaining, locals still insist on pronouncing it "Aloah" (or, phonetically, "Ah-LO-wa") so there goes the Hawaii connection. In spite of this early logistical mishap, Aloha is a cheerful, friendly town that's only about 14 miles (and a million miles, figuratively) from the big metropolis of Portland. With a population of 49,425 as of the 2010 Census, Aloha somehow maintains a sophisticated, charming small town vibe, in spite of the presence of heavy corporate hitters such as Intel and Columbia Sportswear Company. The fact is, everything in Aloha is so darned pretty, that even the fast food restaurants are photo worthy. It's small town America all dressed up and ready for the prom, with the bright lights of the big city just 20 minutes away. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Aloha renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.