453 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Broken Arrow, OK
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Broken Arrow (2)
- Broken Arrow Accessible Apartments (4)
- Broken Arrow Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Broken Arrow Apartments with Garages (41)
- Broken Arrow Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Broken Arrow Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Broken Arrow Apartments with Parking (47)
- Broken Arrow Apartments with Pools (14)
- Broken Arrow Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Broken Arrow Dog Friendly Apartments (48)
- Broken Arrow Furnished Apartments (2)
- Broken Arrow Luxury Apartments (64)
- Broken Arrow Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Broken Arrow (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Broken Arrow (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Broken Arrow?
Glinda the good Witch in Wicked the Musical is home to Broken Arrow native, the classically-trained coloratura soprano Broadway and TV star, Kristin Chenowth.
Considered a suburb of Tulsa, Broken Arrow is a large city in its own right. The fourth-largest city in Oklahoma boasts more than 98,000 residents. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Broken Arrow offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Broken Arrow, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.