1,400 Apartments for rent in Oklahoma City, OK with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Oklahoma City Accessible Apartments (31)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Garages (298)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Gyms (52)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (153)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Parking (361)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Pools (104)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (164)
- Oklahoma City Dog Friendly Apartments (543)
- Oklahoma City Furnished Apartments (22)
- Oklahoma City Luxury Apartments (662)
- Oklahoma City Pet Friendly Apartments (550)
- Del City Apartments with Balconies (7)
- The Village Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Warr Acres Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Bethany Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Midwest City Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Moore Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Edmond Apartments with Balconies (53)
- Mustang Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Newcastle Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Jones Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Oklahoma City?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Oklahoma City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Oklahoma City?
"Oklahoma! Where the wind comes sweeping down the plain / Where the waving wheat / Can sure smell sweet / When the wind comes right behind the rain." ("Oklahoma" lyrics)
Oklahoma City is a rummage sale of cowboy kitsch, Art Deco buildings, oilrigs, Native American culture, sweeping landscapes, and taco buses: all buried in the middle of the country and coated in red prairie winds. This dusty gem has almost no traffic (number four on Forbes’ “Best City for Commuters” list), affordable living, and the Thunder (basketball-kaboom!). It’s not for everyone, but it is for you—time to stake your claim on that ‘ol sweepin’ plain (sorry, no more musical references, we promise).
Having trouble with Craigslist Oklahoma City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Oklahoma City renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.