133 Apartments in Norman
- Norman Accessible Apartments (13)
- Norman Apartments with Garages (52)
- Norman Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Norman Apartments with Hardwood Floors (31)
- Norman Apartments with Parking (74)
- Norman Apartments with Pools (25)
- Norman Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Norman Dog Friendly Apartments (84)
- Norman Luxury Apartments (113)
- Norman Pet Friendly Apartments (85)
- Noble Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Moore Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Midwest City Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Del City Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Newcastle Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Choctaw Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Balconies (255)
- Nichols Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- The Village Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Shawnee Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Norman?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Norman?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Norman?
Norman boasts generally pleasant weather, a thriving arts community and one of the lowest costs of living in the country. Median rent here is $700, and most will tell you they don’t pay more than $500. If making your friends in urban housing markets fall into spastic fits of financial jealousy is your thing, Norman is a good place to go. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Norman renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.