2,623 Apartments for rent in Staten Island, NY with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Staten Island Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Staten Island Apartments with Garages (26)
- Staten Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (32)
- Staten Island Apartments with Parking (47)
- Staten Island Apartments with Pools (6)
- Staten Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Staten Island Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Staten Island Furnished Apartments (1)
- Staten Island Luxury Apartments (1)
- Staten Island Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Carteret Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Elizabeth Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Bayonne Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Linden Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Avenel Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Roselle Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Rahway Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Perth Amboy Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Newark Apartments with Gyms (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Staten Island?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Staten Island?
"The news said that Staten Island is the 'Forgotten Borough' how can you forget over a half of million families. Shaolin Wu-Tang Worldwide..." - Tweet by RZA of the Wu-Tang Clan
Locals may lament their home being referred to as "the forgotten borough," since the other four eat up a lot of attention, but Staten Island is definitely one of the "Fearsome Fivesome" of the great New York City. The island ranks as the third-largest borough in square mileage, but the smallest in population -- which is kind of mind-boggling, since it's home to about half a million people. But what's a borough, anyway? Basically, it's a city and a county at the same time. Several states have them but New York's version grew from a combination of the city and county governmental structures that were in place in the latter part of the 19th century. Staten Island lies in the southwest part of the city and is nearly surrounded by New Jersey, except for its northeast corner, which is linked to Brooklyn via the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge. Staten Island is also close to Newark Liberty International Airport and sits at the mouth of the Hudson River as it flows into the Atlantic Ocean. With water views and legendary dining and entertainment options readily accessible, you may wonder why haven't started your search for apartments in Staten Island yet.
Having trouble with Craigslist Staten Island? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Staten Island renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.