1,039 Apartments for rent in Woodbridge, NJ with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Woodbridge Accessible Apartments (2)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Garages (2)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Parking (6)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Pools (2)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Woodbridge Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Woodbridge Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Fords Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Avenel Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Perth Amboy Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Rahway Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Carteret Apartments with Gyms (2)
- South Amboy Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Metuchen Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Linden Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Sayreville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Roselle Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Woodbridge?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Woodbridge?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Woodbridge?
"There was an old woman in Woodbridge there was; so proper and tidy and all of them things." (- Stan Rogers, "Woodbridge Dog Disaster")
Woodbridge is actually the oldest original township in New Jersey. It was named for 17th century local, the Reverend John W. Woodbridge, who settled here with a royal charter from none other than King Charles II. Confused about how a town is different than a township? So are most of us. In New Jersey, townships have a municipal government and are equal in status to a town, although generally smaller. Woodbridge, however, has a population of nearly 100 000 people, so if you were hoping for a clear explanation, there just isn't one! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Woodbridge renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.