337 Apartments for rent in Queens, NY with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Queens Accessible Apartments (9)
- Queens Apartments with Balconies (147)
- Queens Apartments with Garages (144)
- Queens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (256)
- Queens Apartments with Parking (515)
- Queens Apartments with Pools (30)
- Queens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (136)
- Queens Dog Friendly Apartments (90)
- Queens Furnished Apartments (35)
- Queens Pet Friendly Apartments (94)
- Great Neck Plaza Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Valley Stream Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lake Success Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Great Neck Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Brooklyn Apartments with Gyms (117)
- Bronx Apartments with Gyms (21)
- North Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- West Hempstead Apartments with Gyms (3)
- New York City Apartments with Gyms (362)
- Mineola Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Queens?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Queens?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Queens?
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Queens renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.