1,614 Apartments for rent in Bronx, NY with Gyms
- Bronx Accessible Apartments (30)
- Bronx Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Bronx Apartments with Garages (53)
- Bronx Apartments with Hardwood Floors (154)
- Bronx Apartments with Parking (117)
- Bronx Apartments with Pools (2)
- Bronx Apartments with Washer-Dryers (48)
- Bronx Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Bronx Furnished Apartments (6)
- Bronx Luxury Apartments (1)
- Bronx Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Yonkers Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Bronxville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Edgewater Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Englewood Apartments with Gyms (9)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Alpine Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Leonia Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cliffside Park Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Bronx?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Bronx?
I can't seem to escape the sins of my smart-alec youth; Here are my amends. I wrote those lines, "The Bronx? No thonx;" I shudder to confess them. Now I'm an older, wiser man I cry, "The Bronx? God bless them!" - Ogden Nash
Celebrated for both its up-yours attitude toward life and its pigheadedness in solving the latest social ills, the Bronx scatters the urban excitement and diverse population of New York City over wider and more affordable spaces. Unfairly characterized as a less-than-savory collection of tenement buildings, the borough also boasts architecturally awesome estates and about 7,000 acres of park land. Since the 1980s, large-scale community fixes have launched the Bronx on an upward trajectory and made it a great place to search for rentals.
Having trouble with Craigslist Bronx? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Bronx renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.