1,196 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Enterprise, NV
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Enterprise Accessible Apartments (7)
- Enterprise Apartments with Balconies (171)
- Enterprise Apartments with Garages (282)
- Enterprise Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Enterprise Apartments with Hardwood Floors (49)
- Enterprise Apartments with Parking (292)
- Enterprise Apartments with Pools (114)
- Enterprise Apartments with Washer-Dryers (73)
- Enterprise Furnished Apartments (37)
- Enterprise Luxury Apartments (5)
- Enterprise Pet Friendly Apartments (77)
- Spring Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (107)
- Paradise Dog Friendly Apartments (72)
- Winchester Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Summerlin South Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Henderson Dog Friendly Apartments (196)
- Whitney Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Las Vegas Dog Friendly Apartments (431)
- Sunrise Manor Dog Friendly Apartments (55)
- North Las Vegas Dog Friendly Apartments (113)
- Boulder City Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
"Nevada's one of the most conservative states in the Union, but you can do what you want in Vegas and nobody judges you." (- Drew Carey)
What happens in Vegas doesnt always stay in Vegas, because sometimes it goes home to sleep in Enterprise. Enterprise, located just 15 minutes from the world-famous Las Vegas strip, is a residential neighborhood just south of Las Vegas proper, where lots of people who work and play in Vegas hang their hats at night. About 100,000 people, in fact. There are parks like Exploration Peak Park and Nevada Trails Park. If you are interested in living in one of the most fun-filled, entertaining areas in the country, Enterprise might be a good place to start your search. Its just miles from the excitement of Las Vegas, but it offers southwestern suburban neighborhoods with a low cost of living. See more
Finding an apartment in Enterprise that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.