3,622 Accessible Apartments for rent in Enterprise, NV
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Enterprise Apartments with Balconies (174)
- Enterprise Apartments with Garages (289)
- Enterprise Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Enterprise Apartments with Hardwood Floors (51)
- Enterprise Apartments with Parking (299)
- Enterprise Apartments with Pools (116)
- Enterprise Apartments with Washer-Dryers (75)
- Enterprise Dog Friendly Apartments (73)
- Enterprise Furnished Apartments (38)
- Enterprise Luxury Apartments (5)
- Enterprise Pet Friendly Apartments (79)
- Spring Valley Accessible Apartments (17)
- Paradise Accessible Apartments (9)
- Winchester Accessible Apartments (1)
- Summerlin South Accessible Apartments (1)
- Henderson Accessible Apartments (32)
- Whitney Accessible Apartments (1)
- Las Vegas Accessible Apartments (100)
- Sunrise Manor Accessible Apartments (1)
- North Las Vegas Accessible Apartments (9)
- St. George Accessible Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Enterprise?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Enterprise?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Enterprise?
"Nevada's one of the most conservative states in the Union, but you can do what you want in Vegas and nobody judges you." (- Drew Carey)
What happens in Vegas doesnt always stay in Vegas, because sometimes it goes home to sleep in Enterprise. Enterprise, located just 15 minutes from the world-famous Las Vegas strip, is a residential neighborhood just south of Las Vegas proper, where lots of people who work and play in Vegas hang their hats at night. About 100,000 people, in fact. There are parks like Exploration Peak Park and Nevada Trails Park. If you are interested in living in one of the most fun-filled, entertaining areas in the country, Enterprise might be a good place to start your search. Its just miles from the excitement of Las Vegas, but it offers southwestern suburban neighborhoods with a low cost of living. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Enterprise with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Enterprise. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.