583 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Rio Rancho, NM
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rio Rancho (3)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Rio Rancho (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Rio Rancho (3)
- Rio Rancho Accessible Apartments (3)
- Rio Rancho Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Rio Rancho Apartments with Garages (30)
- Rio Rancho Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Rio Rancho Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Rio Rancho Apartments with Parking (34)
- Rio Rancho Apartments with Pools (12)
- Rio Rancho Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Rio Rancho Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
- Rio Rancho Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rio Rancho Luxury Apartments (50)
- Rio Rancho Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Rio Rancho?
Rio Rancho dubs itself the 'City of Vision.' Just a warning, if you don’t enjoy the sight of cows outside of your window, you might want to reconsider as Rio Rancho’s a slight departure from the more metropolitan areas of neighboring Albuquerque. So grab your cattle-ranching gear and let’s get going.See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Rio Rancho offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Rio Rancho, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.