2,161 Apartments for rent in Union City, NJ with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Union City Apartments with Garages (5)
- Union City Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Union City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Union City Apartments with Parking (18)
- Union City Apartments with Pools (5)
- Union City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Union City Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Union City Furnished Apartments (1)
- Union City Luxury Apartments (1)
- Union City Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Hoboken Apartments with Balconies (37)
- North Bergen Apartments with Balconies (22)
- West New York Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Secaucus Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Guttenberg Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Fairview Apartments with Balconies (1)
- New York City Apartments with Balconies (388)
- Jersey City Apartments with Balconies (150)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Cliffside Park Apartments with Balconies (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Union City?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Union City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Union City?
Union City, New Jersey, is known as the "Embroidery Capital of the United States" and "Havana on the Hudson," which stems directly from the city's history.e
Home to more than 66,400 people, Union City, in Hudson County, is one of the most densely populated cities in the country. In fact, that density is more than 51,810 people per square mile. Why do so many people find homes for rent and to buy here? Aside from its rich history, the city has a long-running Park Performing Arts Center and the once largest Roman Catholic Church known as the Monastery and Church of Saint Michael the Archangel. There are two Carnegie Libraries here, founded by Andrew Carnegie and a monument to Cuban-American salsa dancer Celia Cruz. Aside from all of this, Union City is a large, modern city with ample residential and commercial properties available throughout it. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Union City renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.