760 Studio Apartments for rent in Union City, NJ
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Union City (1)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Union City (3)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Union City (2)
- Union City Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Union City Apartments with Garages (4)
- Union City Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Union City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Union City Apartments with Parking (17)
- Union City Apartments with Pools (5)
- Union City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Union City Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Union City Luxury Apartments (1)
- Union City Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Hoboken Studio Apartments (4)
- North Bergen Studio Apartments (5)
- West New York Studio Apartments (4)
- Secaucus Studio Apartments (2)
- New York City Studio Apartments (256)
- Jersey City Studio Apartments (51)
- Cliffside Park Studio Apartments (1)
- Edgewater Studio Apartments (6)
- Wood-Ridge Studio Apartments (1)
- Fort Lee Studio Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Union City?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Union City?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Union City?
Union City, New Jersey, is known as the "Embroidery Capital of the United States" and "Havana on the Hudson," which stems directly from the city's history.e
Home to more than 66,400 people, Union City, in Hudson County, is one of the most densely populated cities in the country. In fact, that density is more than 51,810 people per square mile. Why do so many people find homes for rent and to buy here? Aside from its rich history, the city has a long-running Park Performing Arts Center and the once largest Roman Catholic Church known as the Monastery and Church of Saint Michael the Archangel. There are two Carnegie Libraries here, founded by Andrew Carnegie and a monument to Cuban-American salsa dancer Celia Cruz. Aside from all of this, Union City is a large, modern city with ample residential and commercial properties available throughout it. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Union City living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Union City during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.