176 Cheap Apartments for rent in Union City, NJ
- Union City Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Union City Apartments with Garages (9)
- Union City Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Union City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Union City Apartments with Parking (18)
- Union City Apartments with Pools (5)
- Union City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Union City Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Union City Furnished Apartments (1)
- Union City Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Hoboken Cheap Apartments (23)
- West New York Cheap Apartments (3)
- New York City Cheap Apartments (25)
- Jersey City Cheap Apartments (46)
- Edgewater Cheap Apartments (14)
- Kearny Cheap Apartments (6)
- Rutherford Cheap Apartments (1)
- Fort Lee Cheap Apartments (12)
- Hackensack Cheap Apartments (5)
- Bayonne Cheap Apartments (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Union City?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Union City?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Union City?
Union City, New Jersey, is known as the "Embroidery Capital of the United States" and "Havana on the Hudson," which stems directly from the city's history.e
Home to more than 66,400 people, Union City, in Hudson County, is one of the most densely populated cities in the country. In fact, that density is more than 51,810 people per square mile. Why do so many people find homes for rent and to buy here? Aside from its rich history, the city has a long-running Park Performing Arts Center and the once largest Roman Catholic Church known as the Monastery and Church of Saint Michael the Archangel. There are two Carnegie Libraries here, founded by Andrew Carnegie and a monument to Cuban-American salsa dancer Celia Cruz. Aside from all of this, Union City is a large, modern city with ample residential and commercial properties available throughout it. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Union City takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Union City by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Union City in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Union City.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Union City. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Union City.