166 Apartments for Rent in Union City, NJ with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Union City (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Union City (13)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Union City (4)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Union City (1)
- Union City Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Union City Apartments with Garages (3)
- Union City Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Union City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Union City Apartments with Parking (15)
- Union City Apartments with Pools (5)
- Union City Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Union City Furnished Apartments (2)
- Union City Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Hoboken Apartments with Washer-Dryers (50)
- North Bergen Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- West New York Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Secaucus Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Guttenberg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Fairview Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Jersey City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (249)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Cliffside Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- East Rutherford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Union City?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Union City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Union City?
Union City, New Jersey, is known as the "Embroidery Capital of the United States" and "Havana on the Hudson," which stems directly from the city's history.e
Home to more than 66,400 people, Union City, in Hudson County, is one of the most densely populated cities in the country. In fact, that density is more than 51,810 people per square mile. Why do so many people find homes for rent and to buy here? Aside from its rich history, the city has a long-running Park Performing Arts Center and the once largest Roman Catholic Church known as the Monastery and Church of Saint Michael the Archangel. There are two Carnegie Libraries here, founded by Andrew Carnegie and a monument to Cuban-American salsa dancer Celia Cruz. Aside from all of this, Union City is a large, modern city with ample residential and commercial properties available throughout it. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Union City offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Union City. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Union City can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.