351 Apartments for rent in Clifton, NJ with Gyms
- Clifton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Clifton Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Clifton Apartments with Garages (4)
- Clifton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Clifton Apartments with Parking (8)
- Clifton Apartments with Pools (4)
- Clifton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Clifton Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Clifton Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Woodland Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Paterson Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Elmwood Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Rutherford Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Belleville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lodi Apartments with Gyms (1)
- East Rutherford Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Clifton?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Clifton?
Many scenes from the TV show "The Sopranos" were filmed in Clifton, but despite the cinematic mafia connection, you wont have to watch out for gangsters here.
New York City is one of the most exciting and interesting cities in the entire world, but you pay dearly for the privilege. High rents for cramped quarters being the biggest price you have to pay. Considering this, nearby New Jersey starts to look like a great alternative when it comes to saving money and expanding your living space. If you plan on having kids, getting out of the city is almost a necessity, unless you really want your whole family squeezing into a 500 square foot apartment in New York. I' sure junior wouldn't be to happy about that. New Jersey is an awesome choice for affordability, and Clifton has a lot to offer. That's why Clifton's population has grown 7 percent since the year 2000, even while some other nearby places have grown more slowly or even declined. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Clifton renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.