207 Cheap Apartments for rent in Fort Lee, NJ
- Fort Lee Accessible Apartments (1)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Garages (9)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Parking (22)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Pools (17)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Fort Lee Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Fort Lee Furnished Apartments (4)
- Fort Lee Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Edgewater Cheap Apartments (14)
- New York City Cheap Apartments (25)
- West New York Cheap Apartments (4)
- Hackensack Cheap Apartments (5)
- Union City Cheap Apartments (6)
- Hoboken Cheap Apartments (23)
- Rutherford Cheap Apartments (1)
- Yonkers Cheap Apartments (14)
- Elmwood Park Cheap Apartments (1)
- Jersey City Cheap Apartments (48)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Fort Lee?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Fort Lee?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Fort Lee?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Fort Lee?
Everyone thinks of Hollywood as “Tinseltown,” the glamorous place where all the movies stars live. But Fort Lee, N.J. was actually the nation’s film-making capital before Hollywood claimed the mantle, thanks to Fort Lee’s location just across the Hudson River from Manhattan.
Today Fort Lee may not be known for making movies anymore, but as part of the metropolitan New York City area, its location in Bergen County, New Jersey is highly desirable. The famous George Washington Bridge connects New York City to Fort Lee, and is the world’s busiest motor vehicle bridge. Fort Lee is a top choice for many people who have to work in Manhattan or one of NYC’s other four boroughs, but who want to get a bigger house for their money and have more of a traditional suburban place. Fort Lee is so close to New York City that some have even called it the city’s sixth borough. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Fort Lee takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Fort Lee by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Fort Lee in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Fort Lee.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Fort Lee. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Fort Lee.