807 Cheap Apartments for rent in Edgewater, NJ
- Edgewater Accessible Apartments (3)
- Edgewater Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Edgewater Apartments with Garages (7)
- Edgewater Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Edgewater Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Edgewater Apartments with Parking (13)
- Edgewater Apartments with Pools (16)
- Edgewater Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Edgewater Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Edgewater Furnished Apartments (3)
- Edgewater Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Fort Lee Cheap Apartments (12)
- New York City Cheap Apartments (25)
- West New York Cheap Apartments (4)
- Union City Cheap Apartments (7)
- Hoboken Cheap Apartments (22)
- Hackensack Cheap Apartments (6)
- Rutherford Cheap Apartments (1)
- Jersey City Cheap Apartments (46)
- Kearny Cheap Apartments (6)
- Yonkers Cheap Apartments (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Edgewater?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Edgewater?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Edgewater?
Edgewater is home to a community of Monk Parakeets, who can be seen hanging out in Memorial Park. The birds are regarded as pests by farmers, but some residents love seeing the bright green birds and fight for their right to live in the borough without their nests being disturbed.
Edgewater occupies a strip of land along the Hudson River, just across the bridge from Manhattan. First of all, let's face the facts: the borough's main attraction is its closeness to the bright lights of the Big Apple, but don't be fooled into thinking that Edgewater doesn't have charms of its own. In fact, once you've spent a little time dealing with the frantic pace of Manhattan life, you might enjoy the thought of coming home to a slightly more peaceful place for a little rest and relaxation. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Edgewater takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Edgewater by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Edgewater in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Edgewater.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Edgewater. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Edgewater.