159 Accessible Apartments for Rent in Hackensack, NJ
- Hackensack Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Hackensack Apartments with Garages (17)
- Hackensack Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Hackensack Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Hackensack Apartments with Parking (32)
- Hackensack Apartments with Pools (8)
- Hackensack Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Hackensack Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Hackensack Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hackensack Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Leonia Accessible Apartments (1)
- Englewood Accessible Apartments (3)
- East Rutherford Accessible Apartments (1)
- Fort Lee Accessible Apartments (3)
- Rutherford Accessible Apartments (1)
- Edgewater Accessible Apartments (1)
- North Bergen Accessible Apartments (2)
- Westwood Accessible Apartments (4)
- West New York Accessible Apartments (8)
- Secaucus Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Hackensack?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Hackensack?
"Who needs a house out in Hackensack?" - (Billy Joel, "Movin Out")
Historic Hackensack dates back to the Native American Indian tribes of this region. This strategically located city was used as a headquarters for General George Washington during part of the American Revolution. Talk about historic! However, the views of the New York City skyline from Hackensack are much different today than they were in ol' George’s time. The city truly displays the diversity that is urban America. Within its boundaries are stately historic townhouses, a river, high rise buildings, industrial complexes and a picturesque nature preserve. Considered a suburb of New York City, many who live here commute for work. This northeastern community of approximately 43,000 also serves as the Bergen County seat. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Hackensack with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Hackensack. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.