108 Apartments for Rent in East Orange, NJ with Balconies
- East Orange Accessible Apartments (1)
- East Orange Apartments with Garages (4)
- East Orange Apartments with Gyms (2)
- East Orange Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- East Orange Apartments with Parking (12)
- East Orange Apartments with Pools (1)
- East Orange Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- East Orange Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- East Orange Furnished Apartments (1)
- East Orange Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Irvington Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Newark Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Belleville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Harrison Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Kearny Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Caldwell Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Elizabeth Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Roseland Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in East Orange?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in East Orange?
How can I find a cheap apartment in East Orange?
Hello, honey! East Orange may be a paradise for guys, thanks to its no. 3 ranking on the City-Data list of top 100 cities with the highest percentage of women.
In addition to its high percentage of female residents, East Orange also has a way above average percentage of renters and slightly higher-than-average cost of living index when compared to the rest of the nation. East Orange sits about 13 miles inland from New Jerseys eastern coast, making it about 13 miles from New York City. Not a bad commute of about 90 minutes on the PATH train if youd rather steer clear of the Big Apple bustle and nab yourself a neighborhood feel and possibly even a yard. Maybe. This Essex County city of more than 64,000 folks is pretty packed, with all those folks living in less than 4 square miles, calculating to a population density of more than 16,000 people per square mile. Well, maybe youll have to forget the yard. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for East Orange renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.