42 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Manchester, NH
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Manchester (8)
- Manchester Accessible Apartments (5)
- Manchester Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Manchester Apartments with Garages (17)
- Manchester Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Manchester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Manchester Apartments with Parking (64)
- Manchester Apartments with Pools (7)
- Manchester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Manchester Dog Friendly Apartments (62)
- Manchester Furnished Apartments (8)
- Manchester Pet Friendly Apartments (62)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Manchester (10)
- East Merrimack 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Suncook 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Derry 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Nashua 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Methuen Town 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lowell 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Lawrence 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Haverhill 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Ayer 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Billerica 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Manchester is the largest city in New Hampshire and one that over 100,000 happy residents call home. Steeped in history (NH was the 9th state created, b-t-dubs), Manchester has its share of old structures & homes but is continuing to grow itself as New Hampshire’s main metropolis.
When one thinks of New Hampshire, images of amber colored leaves upon miles and miles of trees may emerge. Or maybe the image of an old New England city with colonial architecture and city streets comes to mind. Either way you would be right.
It is a place where you can ski in the winter, trail run in the summer and tour via trolley all year round. It is a town in which you can take in a minor league baseball game or a roller derby match. It's Manchester and it's a great place to call home. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Manchester provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Manchester. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.