23 Apartments for rent in Manchester, NH with Pools
- Manchester Accessible Apartments (5)
- Manchester Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Manchester Apartments with Garages (14)
- Manchester Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Manchester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- Manchester Apartments with Parking (60)
- Manchester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Manchester Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- Manchester Furnished Apartments (7)
- Manchester Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- Hooksett Apartments with Pools (1)
- East Merrimack Apartments with Pools (1)
- Nashua Apartments with Pools (6)
- Methuen Town Apartments with Pools (3)
- Lowell Apartments with Pools (14)
- Lawrence Apartments with Pools (3)
- Haverhill Apartments with Pools (2)
- Andover Apartments with Pools (3)
- Littleton Common Apartments with Pools (1)
- Billerica Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Manchester?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Manchester?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Manchester?
Manchester is the largest city in New Hampshire and one that over 100,000 happy residents call home. Steeped in history (NH was the 9th state created, b-t-dubs), Manchester has its share of old structures & homes but is continuing to grow itself as New Hampshire’s main metropolis.
When one thinks of New Hampshire, images of amber colored leaves upon miles and miles of trees may emerge. Or maybe the image of an old New England city with colonial architecture and city streets comes to mind. Either way you would be right.
It is a place where you can ski in the winter, trail run in the summer and tour via trolley all year round. It is a town in which you can take in a minor league baseball game or a roller derby match. It's Manchester and it's a great place to call home. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Manchester means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Manchester could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.