455 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Omaha, NE
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Omaha (57)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Omaha (29)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Omaha (71)
- Omaha Accessible Apartments (44)
- Omaha Apartments with Balconies (115)
- Omaha Apartments with Garages (96)
- Omaha Apartments with Gyms (58)
- Omaha Apartments with Hardwood Floors (73)
- Omaha Apartments with Parking (140)
- Omaha Apartments with Pools (54)
- Omaha Apartments with Washer-Dryers (92)
- Omaha Dog Friendly Apartments (127)
- Omaha Furnished Apartments (41)
- Omaha Luxury Apartments (157)
- Omaha Pet Friendly Apartments (130)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Omaha (79)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Omaha?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Omaha?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Omaha?
What do Willa Cather, Malcolm X, and Conor Oberst have in common? Not much, right? Actually, they’re all from Omaha (alright, Willa grew up on the range). Speaking of, where do you live? Maybe you’re still on your buddy’s sofa (it gets old plucking hardened couch-gum off your sleeping bag, doesn’t it?). Or perhaps you’ve found a sweet loft with a view of the Missouri—but the upstairs neighbors fancy early morning death metal sessions (on weekdays? come on!).
Having trouble with Craigslist Omaha? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Omaha offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Omaha, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.