157 Studio Apartments for rent in Omaha, NE
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Omaha (12)
- Omaha Accessible Apartments (44)
- Omaha Apartments with Balconies (115)
- Omaha Apartments with Garages (96)
- Omaha Apartments with Gyms (58)
- Omaha Apartments with Hardwood Floors (73)
- Omaha Apartments with Parking (140)
- Omaha Apartments with Pools (54)
- Omaha Apartments with Washer-Dryers (92)
- Omaha Dog Friendly Apartments (127)
- Omaha Furnished Apartments (41)
- Omaha Luxury Apartments (157)
- Omaha Pet Friendly Apartments (130)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Omaha (17)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Omaha (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Omaha?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Omaha?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Omaha?
What do Willa Cather, Malcolm X, and Conor Oberst have in common? Not much, right? Actually, they’re all from Omaha (alright, Willa grew up on the range). Speaking of, where do you live? Maybe you’re still on your buddy’s sofa (it gets old plucking hardened couch-gum off your sleeping bag, doesn’t it?). Or perhaps you’ve found a sweet loft with a view of the Missouri—but the upstairs neighbors fancy early morning death metal sessions (on weekdays? come on!).
Having trouble with Craigslist Omaha? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Omaha living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Omaha during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.