616 Apartments for rent in Leland, NC with Garages
- Leland Accessible Apartments (4)
- Leland Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Leland Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Leland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Leland Apartments with Parking (11)
- Leland Apartments with Pools (8)
- Leland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Leland Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Leland Furnished Apartments (1)
- Leland Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Wilmington Apartments with Garages (13)
- Northchase Apartments with Garages (1)
- Holly Ridge Apartments with Garages (4)
- Calabash Apartments with Garages (1)
- Little River Apartments with Garages (4)
- Sneads Ferry Apartments with Garages (2)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Garages (1)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Garages (5)
- Piney Green Apartments with Garages (2)
- Myrtle Beach Apartments with Garages (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Leland?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Leland?
Ready for a close-up? Leland and its residents are often used in large-production films. Maximum Overdrive and Domestic Disturbance were filmed here and, with tax credits for movie-industry elite, chances are locals will wind up rubbing elbows with the stars for years to come.
Leland is the burb to be in. Invest in this town and it won't disappoint. Once a tiny blip on the radar, the city has expanded three-fold. Talk about a growth spurt! Ever growing, with immaculate new facades, businesses and residents flock to Leland for a cost of living a bit more reasonable than neighboring communities. See more
Leland apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.