693 Apartments for rent in North Myrtle Beach, SC with Garages
- North Myrtle Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Balconies (37)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Gyms (34)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Parking (38)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Pools (36)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
- North Myrtle Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- North Myrtle Beach Furnished Apartments (10)
- North Myrtle Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Little River Apartments with Garages (5)
- Calabash Apartments with Garages (1)
- Myrtle Beach Apartments with Garages (19)
- Red Hill Apartments with Garages (2)
- Socastee Apartments with Garages (6)
- Conway Apartments with Garages (3)
- Shallotte Apartments with Garages (1)
- Garden City Apartments with Garages (13)
- Murrells Inlet Apartments with Garages (2)
- Leland Apartments with Garages (40)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in North Myrtle Beach?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in North Myrtle Beach?
North Myrtle Beach is home to one of the nation's most celebrated beaches, which attracts more than 10 million visitors a year.
If the name "North Myrtle Beach" evokes blissful images of sun and sand for you, then you're not alone. Although its population is only 13,752, the main beach area attracts more than 10 million visitors a year, so somebody here must be doing something right. Obviously, it's one of the region's premier tourist destinations, but it's also a stunningly beautiful place to call home, with warm, friendly locals who don't seem to mind that their hometown is overrun with millions of strangers throughout the year. In addition, it boasts corporate headquarters for companies such as Accent Stainless Steel and furniture manufacturer BauschLinnemann, so it's not all fun and games here. When you're done working and you're ready to play, however, the beach awaits you, in all its pristine glory. See more
North Myrtle Beach apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.