715 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Wake Forest, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Wake Forest Accessible Apartments (7)
- Wake Forest Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Wake Forest Apartments with Garages (25)
- Wake Forest Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Wake Forest Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Wake Forest Apartments with Parking (31)
- Wake Forest Apartments with Pools (19)
- Wake Forest Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Wake Forest Furnished Apartments (3)
- Wake Forest Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Knightdale Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Raleigh Dog Friendly Apartments (371)
- Wendell Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Zebulon Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Butner Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Garner Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Clayton Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Morrisville Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Cary Dog Friendly Apartments (78)
- Henderson Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
Finding an apartment in Wake Forest that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.