1,180 Apartments for rent in Matthews, NC with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Matthews Accessible Apartments (8)
- Matthews Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Matthews Apartments with Garages (8)
- Matthews Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Matthews Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Matthews Apartments with Pools (9)
- Matthews Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Matthews Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Matthews Furnished Apartments (1)
- Matthews Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Stallings Apartments with Parking (7)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Parking (13)
- Indian Trail Apartments with Parking (22)
- Lake Park Apartments with Parking (2)
- Charlotte Apartments with Parking (757)
- Fairview Apartments with Parking (1)
- Pineville Apartments with Parking (10)
- Waxhaw Apartments with Parking (13)
- Monroe Apartments with Parking (20)
- Unionville Apartments with Parking (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Matthews?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Matthews?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Matthews?
"So I'm gone, yes I'm gone /gone to Carolina, where I know that I belong /Yes I'm gone, yes I'm gone / gone to Carolina, where I know I have a home." (-- Shooter Jennings, "Gone to Carolina").
You, too, should go to Matthews, North Carolina, where you belong. Settled by farmers in the early 1800s, Matthews quickly grew and today is home to over 27,000 people who must've listened to Shooter Jennings's advice. Recreational facilities, a hospital, shopping, and dining all make it possible to live, work, and play within the boundaries of Matthews.
A bedroom community just south of Charlotte, Matthews is a popular destination for those looking to relocate to a place with plenty of amenities. Sounds perfect, right? The beltway around Charlotte is almost completed, so getting to the north side of the metro area doesn't take nearly as long as it used to. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Matthews apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.