832 Apartments for rent in Waxhaw, NC with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Waxhaw Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Waxhaw Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Waxhaw Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Waxhaw Apartments with Parking (10)
- Waxhaw Apartments with Pools (6)
- Waxhaw Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Waxhaw Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Waxhaw Furnished Apartments (1)
- Waxhaw Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Indian Trail Apartments with Garages (16)
- Lake Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Matthews Apartments with Garages (8)
- Stallings Apartments with Garages (4)
- Monroe Apartments with Garages (14)
- Fort Mill Apartments with Garages (9)
- Pineville Apartments with Garages (8)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Garages (13)
- Unionville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Garages (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Waxhaw?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Waxhaw?
Waxhaw, NC: Birthplace of the seventh president of the United States, Andrew Jackson.
Although first settled in the mid 1700s, it was not until the arrival of the railroad in the late 19th Century that life in Waxhaw, North Carolina, really took off. During World War I and World War II, Waxhaw played an important role as a supply town that manufactured the textiles used to make soldiers' uniforms. Today, Waxhaw is home to about 10,000 residents and is quickly becoming a popular town, since it provides small-town charm and a short 15-minute commute to Charlotte. See more
Waxhaw apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.