2,517 Short-term Apartments for rent in Matthews, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Matthews Accessible Apartments (8)
- Matthews Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Matthews Apartments with Garages (8)
- Matthews Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Matthews Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Matthews Apartments with Parking (15)
- Matthews Apartments with Pools (9)
- Matthews Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Matthews Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Matthews Furnished Apartments (1)
- Matthews Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Indian Trail Short-term Apartments (2)
- Charlotte Short-term Apartments (157)
- Pineville Short-term Apartments (1)
- Fort Mill Short-term Apartments (3)
- Concord Short-term Apartments (7)
- Tega Cay Short-term Apartments (1)
- Huntersville Short-term Apartments (6)
- Lake Wylie Short-term Apartments (1)
- Rock Hill Short-term Apartments (3)
- Kannapolis Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Matthews?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Matthews?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Matthews?
"So I'm gone, yes I'm gone /gone to Carolina, where I know that I belong /Yes I'm gone, yes I'm gone / gone to Carolina, where I know I have a home." (-- Shooter Jennings, "Gone to Carolina").
You, too, should go to Matthews, North Carolina, where you belong. Settled by farmers in the early 1800s, Matthews quickly grew and today is home to over 27,000 people who must've listened to Shooter Jennings's advice. Recreational facilities, a hospital, shopping, and dining all make it possible to live, work, and play within the boundaries of Matthews.
A bedroom community just south of Charlotte, Matthews is a popular destination for those looking to relocate to a place with plenty of amenities. Sounds perfect, right? The beltway around Charlotte is almost completed, so getting to the north side of the metro area doesn't take nearly as long as it used to. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Matthews takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.