523 Accessible Apartments for rent in High Point, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- High Point Apartments with Balconies (36)
- High Point Apartments with Garages (14)
- High Point Apartments with Gyms (7)
- High Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- High Point Apartments with Parking (35)
- High Point Apartments with Pools (15)
- High Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- High Point Dog Friendly Apartments (51)
- High Point Furnished Apartments (1)
- High Point Pet Friendly Apartments (54)
- Kernersville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Greensboro Accessible Apartments (14)
- Winston-Salem Accessible Apartments (28)
- Bermuda Run Accessible Apartments (1)
- Burlington Accessible Apartments (5)
- Graham Accessible Apartments (1)
- Mebane Accessible Apartments (5)
- Kannapolis Accessible Apartments (2)
- Concord Accessible Apartments (13)
- Hillsborough Accessible Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in High Point?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in High Point?
How can I find a cheap apartment in High Point?
Greetings, ladies, gents, and North Carolinians of all ages! Word on the street is that you’re in the market for a super sweet apartment in High Point. Situated in the Piedmont Triad region along with sister cities Greensboro and Winston-Salem, High Point is a popular residential destination for those who appreciate a suburban/rural environment. So what do you say? Are you ready to find your dream dwellings in the Tar Heel State? Then kick back in that super-comfy plush reclining chair of yours ...
Having trouble with Craigslist High Point? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in High Point with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in High Point. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.