1,301 Apartments for rent in Cornelius, NC with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cornelius (5)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cornelius (8)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cornelius (12)
- Cornelius Accessible Apartments (5)
- Cornelius Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Cornelius Apartments with Garages (12)
- Cornelius Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Cornelius Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Cornelius Apartments with Parking (20)
- Cornelius Apartments with Pools (18)
- Cornelius Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Cornelius Furnished Apartments (4)
- Cornelius Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Davidson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Huntersville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Westport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Mooresville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Lake Norman of Catawba Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Mount Holly Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Troutman Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Concord Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Charlotte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (438)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Cornelius?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Cornelius?
Cornelius sits on the shore of Lake Norman, the largest man-made lake in North Carolina. The 34 mile-long lake offers 520 miles of shoreline.
Located along the southeastern shore of mammoth Lake Norman, the town of Cornelius is a northern neighbor of North Carolina's metropolis, Charlotte. The 1963 damming of the Catawba River by power conglomerate Duke Power (now Duke Energy) formed Lake Norman and created 70 miles of lakeside property in Cornelius alone. Today, not only does the lake provide the entire region with hydroelectric power, but it is also a popular spot for boating and other recreational activities. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Cornelius offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Cornelius. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Cornelius can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.