3,237 Accessible Apartments for rent in Concord, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Concord Apartments with Balconies (46)
- Concord Apartments with Garages (28)
- Concord Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Concord Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Concord Apartments with Parking (40)
- Concord Apartments with Pools (22)
- Concord Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Concord Dog Friendly Apartments (63)
- Concord Furnished Apartments (2)
- Concord Pet Friendly Apartments (63)
- Kannapolis Accessible Apartments (2)
- Davidson Accessible Apartments (2)
- Mint Hill Accessible Apartments (2)
- Huntersville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Cornelius Accessible Apartments (5)
- Mooresville Accessible Apartments (14)
- Charlotte Accessible Apartments (177)
- Matthews Accessible Apartments (8)
- Indian Trail Accessible Apartments (3)
- Pineville Accessible Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Concord?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Concord?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Concord?
Greetings, future Tar Heel State renters, and welcome to your Concord, North Carolina apartment hunting nerve center! Situated a mere 20 miles northeast of uptown Charlotte, Concord is a popular living locale for families, singles, and retirees alike and features some of the Piedmont Region’s most affordable and diverse renting options. Are you ready to join the nearly 80,000 proud peeps who call Concord home? Of course you are! But before you pack your bags and hit the streets (or scour the int...
Having trouble with Craigslist Concord? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Concord with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Concord. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.