744 Apartments for rent in Chapel Hill, NC with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Chapel Hill Accessible Apartments (13)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Garages (19)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Parking (48)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Pools (32)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (40)
- Chapel Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Chapel Hill Furnished Apartments (10)
- Chapel Hill Luxury Apartments (47)
- Chapel Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Carrboro Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Durham Apartments with Balconies (163)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Morrisville Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Pittsboro Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Apex Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Cary Apartments with Balconies (107)
- Mebane Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Butner Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Chapel Hill?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Chapel Hill?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chapel Hill?
Chapel Hill is a proud part of the Research Triangle—an area so named because of its abundance of universities. Yes, Chapel Hill is a college town--par excellence--that comes with all the trappings of campus living, including loud parties and a transient population. However, the campus has imbued the area with a strong, diverse and liberal atmosphere that makes Chapel Hill living quite pleasant, and helps to explain why students don’t seem to want to graduate around here… See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Chapel Hill renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.