1,670 Apartments for rent in Carrboro, NC with Gyms
- Carrboro Accessible Apartments (4)
- Carrboro Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Carrboro Apartments with Garages (3)
- Carrboro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Carrboro Apartments with Parking (11)
- Carrboro Apartments with Pools (7)
- Carrboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Carrboro Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Carrboro Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Durham Apartments with Gyms (61)
- Morrisville Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Apex Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Cary Apartments with Gyms (40)
- Graham Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Burlington Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Carrboro?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Carrboro?
"So Carrboro woman, won't you walk with me? There's someplace I have to go and I don't want to go alone. And if what you want ain't where I'll be; then my love, I'll understand. You ain't my woman and woman - I am not your man." (- Eric Bachmann, "Carrboro Woman.")
Carrboro, North Carolina, began as a stop on the railroad for persons going to the University of North Carolina. It has grown in population and reputation and is now referred to as the "Paris of the Piedmont" and the "Seattle of the South." While either of these comparisons might be a bit bold, you can find a great coffee and a decent croissant. Truthfully, it's a progressive enclave that's just down the road from Mayberry, but with both feet planted in the future. Rental properties in Carrboro are envied for the nice living environment, but with so many choices, there are nice places available. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Carrboro renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.