13 Apartments in Carrboro
- Carrboro Accessible Apartments (4)
- Carrboro Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Carrboro Apartments with Garages (6)
- Carrboro Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Carrboro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Carrboro Apartments with Parking (15)
- Carrboro Apartments with Pools (11)
- Carrboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Carrboro Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Carrboro Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Chapel Hill Cheap Apartments (4)
- Durham Cheap Apartments (13)
- Morrisville Cheap Apartments (13)
- Cary Cheap Apartments (13)
- Raleigh Cheap Apartments (69)
- Wake Forest Cheap Apartments (1)
- Knightdale Cheap Apartments (1)
- Greensboro Cheap Apartments (26)
- Fayetteville Cheap Apartments (45)
- High Point Cheap Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Carrboro?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Carrboro?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Carrboro?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Carrboro?
"So Carrboro woman, won't you walk with me? There's someplace I have to go and I don't want to go alone. And if what you want ain't where I'll be; then my love, I'll understand. You ain't my woman and woman - I am not your man." (- Eric Bachmann, "Carrboro Woman.")
Carrboro, North Carolina, began as a stop on the railroad for persons going to the University of North Carolina. It has grown in population and reputation and is now referred to as the "Paris of the Piedmont" and the "Seattle of the South." While either of these comparisons might be a bit bold, you can find a great coffee and a decent croissant. Truthfully, it's a progressive enclave that's just down the road from Mayberry, but with both feet planted in the future. Rental properties in Carrboro are envied for the nice living environment, but with so many choices, there are nice places available. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Carrboro takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Carrboro by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Carrboro in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Carrboro.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Carrboro. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Carrboro.