1,223 Accessible Apartments for rent in Independence, MO
- Independence Apartments with Balconies (45)
- Independence Apartments with Garages (34)
- Independence Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Independence Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Independence Apartments with Parking (54)
- Independence Apartments with Pools (12)
- Independence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Independence Dog Friendly Apartments (76)
- Independence Furnished Apartments (5)
- Independence Pet Friendly Apartments (78)
- Blue Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- Grain Valley Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lee's Summit Accessible Apartments (11)
- Kansas City Accessible Apartments (58)
- North Kansas City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Gladstone Accessible Apartments (1)
- Grandview Accessible Apartments (1)
- Riverside Accessible Apartments (1)
- Prairie Village Accessible Apartments (4)
- Raymore Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Independence?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Independence?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Independence?
Here are some fun facts about Independence: it was the starting point of the California, Oregon and Santa Fe trails! Harry S. Truman was born here! Wow? Wow! Historical significance aside, let's find you an apartment in Independence.See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Independence with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Independence. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.