Renovation under way. Available after January 15.
3327 S ARLINGTON AV is a single family home on a very large corner lot near the brand new Cassell Park Elementary School. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, a garage, carport, and a full basement.
Stay tuned for pictures as we make progress on this complete remodel near the brand new Cassell Park Elementary School in Independence schools.
AFTER you have seen the property, you can move forward with a full application. The application fee is $30.
1) Is this a market price rental? Yes. (Section 8 vouchers are not accepted for this property.)
2) What Income do I need to qualify? Documented take home pay of 3 times the rent. Example: 3 x $1000 = $3000 per month take home.
3) Does the tenant pay the utilities? Yes. Before moving in, you must have an account in good standing with the Power, Water, and Gas utility companies. The utilities must be in your name and documented.
4) Can I apply in person or on-line? Either is fine. The application fee is $30. In person applications can be made at our office at 3365 Blue Ridge Blvd. A government issued photo ID and copies of pay stubs are required as part of the application.
5) What do I need to do BEFORE I can move in? Your application must be approved. References are encouraged. This applies to ALL occupants over the age of 18. You need to pay the deposit and the full first month's rent. The second month will be prorated. All utilities and trash service must be in your name BEFORE you move in.
6) Pets? No. Does it bark purr or slither? No.
7) Yard? Yes, there is a yard that comes with the house. The tenant is responsible for mowing. The city WILL fine you if the grass gets too tall.
8) Appliances? We provide hook-ups for your kitchen and laundry appliances. We do not furnish appliances.
1) You need to have documented monthly, take home, income of 3X the rent. Autodraft from your direct deposit card or bank account is preferred.
2) Photo ID for All residents over 18. All must be on lease. Moving in without being on the lease will not be tolerated.
3) No recent evictions.
4) All utilities in your name before move in.
5) Deposit and First month's rent paid in full before move in.
6) No illegal substances or use will be tolerated.
7) References are required.
8) Section 8 vouchers are not accepted for this property.
Renovation under way. Available after January 1.
3327 S ARLINGTON AV is a single family home on a very large corner lot. It was built in 1954 with many updates in the past 10 years. It has 2 bedrooms, 1.00 bath, a garage, carport, and a full basement.