1,076 Cheap Apartments for rent in Plymouth, MN
- Plymouth Accessible Apartments (7)
- Plymouth Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Plymouth Apartments with Garages (31)
- Plymouth Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Plymouth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Plymouth Apartments with Parking (37)
- Plymouth Apartments with Pools (25)
- Plymouth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Plymouth Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Plymouth Furnished Apartments (4)
- Plymouth Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- New Hope Cheap Apartments (12)
- Maple Grove Cheap Apartments (12)
- Minnetonka Cheap Apartments (24)
- Crystal Cheap Apartments (5)
- Golden Valley Cheap Apartments (14)
- Hopkins Cheap Apartments (12)
- St. Louis Park Cheap Apartments (41)
- Robbinsdale Cheap Apartments (12)
- Brooklyn Park Cheap Apartments (14)
- Brooklyn Center Cheap Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Plymouth?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Plymouth?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Plymouth?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Plymouth?
Plymouth was ranked the number one place to live in CNN Money in 2008. The Massachusetts settlers had bad luck of the draw.
What makes this city so popular among the experts? First, the population Goldilocks’ dream come true: not too big and not too small (it's just right). With a population of close to 80,000 residents, Plymouth has a homey feel with the attractions of a large city. It’s the seventh largest city in Minnesota, yet it doesn't feel overcrowded. The second reason is its location. Plymouth has many highways running through it, allowing for easy access to Minneapolis and major attractions. The third reason is its beauty. Located near central Minnesota where nature reigns, Plymouth boasts a number of lakes, trees, and parks. It is home to Medicine Lake (Plymouth's original name), which is the largest lake in the county. If you love to boat, fish, or canoe, you'll feel right at home here. Plymouth draws in boaters and anglers from all over the state and beyond. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Plymouth takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Plymouth by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Plymouth in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Plymouth.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Plymouth. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Plymouth.