468 Cheap Apartments for rent in Hopkins, MN
- Hopkins Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Hopkins Apartments with Garages (12)
- Hopkins Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Hopkins Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Hopkins Apartments with Parking (17)
- Hopkins Apartments with Pools (7)
- Hopkins Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Hopkins Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Hopkins Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- St. Louis Park Cheap Apartments (34)
- Minnetonka Cheap Apartments (21)
- Edina Cheap Apartments (16)
- Golden Valley Cheap Apartments (11)
- Eden Prairie Cheap Apartments (21)
- Plymouth Cheap Apartments (26)
- New Hope Cheap Apartments (13)
- Crystal Cheap Apartments (5)
- Robbinsdale Cheap Apartments (8)
- Bloomington Cheap Apartments (30)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Hopkins?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Hopkins?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Hopkins?
Hopkins was originally named West Minneapolis, but a little misunderstanding changed the name forever: The towns first postmaster, Harley H. Hopkins, allowed the first train station to be built on his land, as long as the station said "Hopkins" on it. Disembarking guests thought the town was named Hopkins, and the name stuck. We think Harley knew what he was doing all along.
Hopkins is a small suburb just west of Minneapolis. The town covers just over 4 square miles and is home to almost 18,000 people. If you were hoping Hopkins is a small town in the country, you're be out of luck. Hopkins tends to feel much bigger than it is because of the town's proximity to Minneapolis and other suburbs (Edina, Brooklyn Park), sometimes making town boundaries feel fuzzy. Well, we're all one, right? See more
Finding cheap apartments in Hopkins takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Hopkins by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Hopkins in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Hopkins.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Hopkins. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Hopkins.