1,130 Cheap Apartments for rent in Minnetonka, MN
- Minnetonka Accessible Apartments (8)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Garages (25)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Parking (28)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Pools (13)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Minnetonka Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Minnetonka Furnished Apartments (3)
- Minnetonka Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Hopkins Cheap Apartments (13)
- Eden Prairie Cheap Apartments (19)
- Plymouth Cheap Apartments (25)
- St. Louis Park Cheap Apartments (32)
- Edina Cheap Apartments (16)
- Golden Valley Cheap Apartments (10)
- New Hope Cheap Apartments (12)
- Crystal Cheap Apartments (5)
- Robbinsdale Cheap Apartments (8)
- Shakopee Cheap Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Minnetonka?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Minnetonka?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Minnetonka?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Minnetonka?
"Skies blue / O'er you / Look down in love. / Waves bright / Give Light / As on they move." (-Slim Whitman, “By The Waters of Minnetonka”)
Lake Minnetonka may have only first been seen (to the best of our knowledge, anyway) in 1822, but that doesn't mean it's old hat. Minnetonka is a suburban city (the 17th largest) in the state of Minnesota. With 44% of the population aged 55 years or older (can anyone say baby boomers?), the city has a rich natural resource base and has a strong resolve of preserving it. While most of the cities in United States is focused on seeing whose downtown can be noisier, Minnetonka is proud of its 49 community parks and more than 1000 acres of natural open space. Try and say that, Vegas. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Minnetonka takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Minnetonka by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Minnetonka in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Minnetonka.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Minnetonka. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Minnetonka.