1,086 Apartments for rent in Plymouth, MN with Pools
- Plymouth Accessible Apartments (6)
- Plymouth Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Plymouth Apartments with Garages (30)
- Plymouth Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Plymouth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Plymouth Apartments with Parking (36)
- Plymouth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Plymouth Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Plymouth Furnished Apartments (4)
- Plymouth Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Wayzata Apartments with Pools (1)
- New Hope Apartments with Pools (8)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Pools (11)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Pools (16)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Pools (8)
- Hopkins Apartments with Pools (8)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Pools (27)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Pools (4)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Pools (12)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Pools (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Plymouth?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Plymouth?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Plymouth?
Plymouth was ranked the number one place to live in CNN Money in 2008. The Massachusetts settlers had bad luck of the draw.
What makes this city so popular among the experts? First, the population Goldilocks’ dream come true: not too big and not too small (it's just right). With a population of close to 80,000 residents, Plymouth has a homey feel with the attractions of a large city. It’s the seventh largest city in Minnesota, yet it doesn't feel overcrowded. The second reason is its location. Plymouth has many highways running through it, allowing for easy access to Minneapolis and major attractions. The third reason is its beauty. Located near central Minnesota where nature reigns, Plymouth boasts a number of lakes, trees, and parks. It is home to Medicine Lake (Plymouth's original name), which is the largest lake in the county. If you love to boat, fish, or canoe, you'll feel right at home here. Plymouth draws in boaters and anglers from all over the state and beyond. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Plymouth means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Plymouth could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.