2,513 Apartments for rent in Plymouth, MN with Move-in Specials
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Plymouth Accessible Apartments (8)
- Plymouth Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Plymouth Apartments with Garages (33)
- Plymouth Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Plymouth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Plymouth Apartments with Parking (37)
- Plymouth Apartments with Pools (25)
- Plymouth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Plymouth Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Plymouth Furnished Apartments (5)
- Plymouth Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- New Hope Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Move-in Specials (8)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Move-in Specials (3)
- Hopkins Apartments with Move-in Specials (3)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Move-in Specials (13)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Edina Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
Plymouth was ranked the number one place to live in CNN Money in 2008. The Massachusetts settlers had bad luck of the draw.
What makes this city so popular among the experts? First, the population Goldilocks’ dream come true: not too big and not too small (it's just right). With a population of close to 80,000 residents, Plymouth has a homey feel with the attractions of a large city. It’s the seventh largest city in Minnesota, yet it doesn't feel overcrowded. The second reason is its location. Plymouth has many highways running through it, allowing for easy access to Minneapolis and major attractions. The third reason is its beauty. Located near central Minnesota where nature reigns, Plymouth boasts a number of lakes, trees, and parks. It is home to Medicine Lake (Plymouth's original name), which is the largest lake in the county. If you love to boat, fish, or canoe, you'll feel right at home here. Plymouth draws in boaters and anglers from all over the state and beyond. See more
Move-in specials offer an enticing incentive to Plymouth apartment renters looking to save. However, it’s important to ask about any stipulations to the move-in specials. A free month’s rent may only apply to specific apartment floors or basic amenities instead of the apartment you really want.
Other move-in specials might include a lowered or no security deposit option. Keep in mind the lack of security deposit means you are responsible for damage when moving out.
No application fees are also popular move-in specials, which will immediately put more money back in your pocket.
Plymouth apartments are more likely to offer move-in specials during an off-season like winter when fewer people are moving. You may be able to negotiate your own special like free parking for a year in the paid garage.