1,036 Apartments for rent in Plymouth, MN with Hardwood Floors
- Plymouth Accessible Apartments (7)
- Plymouth Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Plymouth Apartments with Garages (28)
- Plymouth Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Plymouth Apartments with Parking (34)
- Plymouth Apartments with Pools (24)
- Plymouth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Plymouth Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Plymouth Furnished Apartments (4)
- Plymouth Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Wayzata Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- New Hope Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Crystal Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Hopkins Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Osseo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Plymouth?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Plymouth?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Plymouth?
Plymouth was ranked the number one place to live in CNN Money in 2008. The Massachusetts settlers had bad luck of the draw.
What makes this city so popular among the experts? First, the population Goldilocks’ dream come true: not too big and not too small (it's just right). With a population of close to 80,000 residents, Plymouth has a homey feel with the attractions of a large city. It’s the seventh largest city in Minnesota, yet it doesn't feel overcrowded. The second reason is its location. Plymouth has many highways running through it, allowing for easy access to Minneapolis and major attractions. The third reason is its beauty. Located near central Minnesota where nature reigns, Plymouth boasts a number of lakes, trees, and parks. It is home to Medicine Lake (Plymouth's original name), which is the largest lake in the county. If you love to boat, fish, or canoe, you'll feel right at home here. Plymouth draws in boaters and anglers from all over the state and beyond. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Plymouth renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.