111 Apartments for Rent in Minnetonka, MN with Pools
- Minnetonka Accessible Apartments (6)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Garages (22)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Parking (24)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Minnetonka Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Minnetonka Furnished Apartments (3)
- Minnetonka Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Hopkins Apartments with Pools (4)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Pools (17)
- Plymouth Apartments with Pools (25)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Pools (26)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Pools (7)
- New Hope Apartments with Pools (7)
- Chanhassen Apartments with Pools (4)
- Crystal Apartments with Pools (2)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Pools (2)
- Shakopee Apartments with Pools (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Minnetonka?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Minnetonka?
"Skies blue / O'er you / Look down in love. / Waves bright / Give Light / As on they move." (-Slim Whitman, “By The Waters of Minnetonka”)
Lake Minnetonka may have only first been seen (to the best of our knowledge, anyway) in 1822, but that doesn't mean it's old hat. Minnetonka is a suburban city (the 17th largest) in the state of Minnesota. With 44% of the population aged 55 years or older (can anyone say baby boomers?), the city has a rich natural resource base and has a strong resolve of preserving it. While most of the cities in United States is focused on seeing whose downtown can be noisier, Minnetonka is proud of its 49 community parks and more than 1000 acres of natural open space. Try and say that, Vegas. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Minnetonka means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Minnetonka could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.